How To Apply
Applications for fall 2013 opened August 15, and close December 1, 2012. On-campus interviews are typically scheduled in February and admissions decisions are made in March.
In addition, the following must be furnished by the applicant and may be received in any order:
- $40 nonrefundable application fee
- Applicant’s admission essays (instructions in application)
- One professional reference from a physical therapist. Download form here.
- One professional reference from an academic instructor. Download form here.
- One official transcript from each college or university attended (contact prior institutions to request your transcripts)
- GPA calculation form (download)
- Prerequisite worksheet (download)
Return all application materials to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
George Fox University
414 N. Meridian St. #6149
Newberg, OR 97132
We have certain requirements of all international students. Those requirements are found on the International Graduate Admissions website.
Important Note for International Doctor of Physical Therapy Applicants: Those students whose first language is not English must meet the required English proficiency standard as demonstrated in passing the following minimum international iBT (Internet-based TOEFL) scores: 25 points in each of the following – Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening. International applicants whose primary speaking language is not English will need to demonstrate an advanced level of writing, speaking, spelling and comprehension in the English language to be admitted into the program.